Director of Resource Development
The Director will be responsible for the overall development and management of the organization’s fundraising activities including:
- Fundraising from new and existing donors. Researching new prospects, contacting new donors and foundations, writing letters of inquiry and grant proposals.
- Managing existing donor relations by creating reports, updating donors, and thanking donors.
- Creating marketing materials for fundraising purposes.
- Creating and sending holiday appeals and other fundraising campaigns.
- Coordinating the President’s speaking engagements in Israel and abroad, including parlor meetings and fundraising dinners. Occasionally speaking on behalf of the organization at smaller events.
- Creating strategic partnerships.
- Overseeing accounting and input of donations.
- Bachelor’s Degree– mandatory.
- Experience in fundraising/resource development – mandatory.
- Native English, high level of Hebrew proficiency.
- Experience in writing, grant writing and editing documents in English.
- A wide network of connections and partners in the philanthropy sector in Israel and abroad.
- Strategic analytical abilities and creative and innovative thinking.
- Superior planning, organizational and management skills.
- Familiar with the pro-Israel advocacy arena.
- Interest in Jewish activism.
- Good command of a computerized work environment, including Office applications; experience in working with information systems is an advantage.
- Willing to work occasional irregular hours.
The position is full time from our offices in Ramat Gan. Start date – immediate.
CVs in English should be sent by email to: email@example.com by citing the position name.
In-house International PR Coordinator
The international PR Coordinator will be responsible for Shurat HaDin’s Public Relations outside of Israel. Amongst other responsibilities, the International PR Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Drafting and distributing press releases
- Following up on stories with reporters
- Drafting newsletters
- Organizing press conferences
- Drafting media plans for Shurat HaDin’s various projects
- Maintaining constant communication with reporters
- Organizing and coordinating stories and articles in the written press, TV and internet
- Pitching ideas for articles and stories to Management
- Mother tongue English
- Exceptional writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Experience as a PR coordinator and/or journalism
- In depth knowledge of all mainstream media outlets and Jewish media networks
- Great interpersonal skills
- Willing to work irregular hours and to be fully available
- Academic degree in journalism or communications – a must
- Past or recent connections and/or relationship with reporters – a plus
Full time position: working hours 9-18, Sunday-Thursday from our offices in Ramat Gan.
To apply please send your resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.