JOIN US FOR A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE THAT TAKES YOU BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE WORLD'S BEST INTELLIGENCE AGENCY:
- Be briefed by the former head of the Mossad
- Meet former Mossad agents and hear their riveting stories
- Take part in a hands-on training experience with Mossad field agents
- Enter the world of cyber-warfare where Israel is a major player
- Observe a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
- First hand tours of the Lebanese & Syrian front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points.
- ATV’s ride in the Golan Heights, a moonlight boat cruise on the Sea of Galilee, traditional Shabbat diner in the Old City.
- Meeting Israel’s Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
- Briefing by Israel’s war heros who saved the country.
- Meetings with senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
- Inside tour of the controversial Security Fence and IDF military bases.
First Class Accommodation
5 star accommodations at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem and at the Galei Kinneret Hotel in Tiberias
Three lavish meals a day
Luxury bus transportation and knowledgeable tour guides
A dedicated Executive Communications Center at the hotel
*** Please note that the program’s itinerary is subject to possible changes and substitutions per Shurat HaDin’s sole discretion. It is also subject to change based on the needs of the IDF and other authorities, in particular when a certain security situation or national security matter arises.
Cost: $ 3,600
(cost does not include flights and is based on double occupancy, for single occupancy there is an additional fee of $1,150)
A mandatory tax-deductible donation of $1,000 – $5,000 per person is required.
Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center is a fully independent non-profit organization, unaffiliated with any political party or governmental body. Donations are needed to assist in the funding of Shurat HaDin’s activities such as terror victim litigation against the Palestinian terrorist organizations, their leaders and financial patrons, a legal struggle against those who act in order to harm and de-legitimize the Jewish state of Israel or to support Anti-Semitism throughout the world. Among others, the donations will permit the survivors of the hundreds of killed and injured to seek justice and compensation through the court systems around the world. Shurat HaDin’s budget relies entirely on the generosity of donors. All donations in the US and Canada are tax-deductible.